Monday April 27th I am cautiously re-opening! Governor Polis here in Colorado has initiated the Safer At Home phase. Which means as a small service business I can carefully and responsibly start serving you again.
What will this look like?
1. Everyone will wear a mask (ok just the humans)
2. Humans will stay a minimum of 6 feet apart. (glad I have those long lenses)
3. Fewer than 10 people allowed on set. (large productions later)
Photo and video sessions can be done
1. In the studio in Loveland
2. At a local outdoor location
3. At your business included in the new guidelines.
4. No in-home sessions at this time
1. Consultations can be done over the phone or zoom before the photography or filming date.
2. Sessions will be available through out the week and weekends.
3. Proofs will be available on-line also.
4. Final digital orders will be delivered on-line as always and physical products can be shipped directly to you.
I am ridiculously excited to offer my services to you again! I am ready to tell your Tales with Tails!